I am always looking for interviews! Please consider answering the following questions and send your response back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already see your profession listed, I still want to hear from you! I am looking for as many perspectives as possible! Thank you for your support and I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thanks for filling this out! Please include as many details as possible!
1. What is the title of your profession?
2. What do you do??? (details please!)
3. Have you always worked in this field?
4. If no, what was your prior profession and what made you change your profession?
5. Why did you choose this profession?
6. How would you define your profession?
7. Did you go to college or a trade school for this profession?
8. How long did you go to school? Where? What was your degree in?
9. Do you use your degree in your job? In what way?
10. Can your degree be used as a basis for any other professions? What types?
11. Does your job require continued education? What type? How much?
12. Does your job require a certification or board testing?
13. What is a day in the life of your job? Does it change day to day? Do you work with the public?
14. What do you think makes a person successful in this profession?
15. Does your profession require travel? How much?
16. What is the typical schedule/hours?
17. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
18. What do you dislike about your job?
19. What advice would you give to a child/student that is considering this profession?
20. If you had to do it all over again, would you choose the same profession?
21. Are you having fun?
22. Do you receive a pension?